To become a catalyst that redefines the way that rural communities think about individuals in crisis.
- That everyone deserves another chance for health and well-being and that no one should be turned away from our service.
- That we must conduct ourselves in a way that is respectful, non-judgmental, and confidential, holding our clients privacy with the highest care.
- That our shelter must feel like a real home and be a safe place for staff and clients.
- That our staff must make self-care a priority and that boundaries between ourselves and our clients will be clearly understood and honoured.
- That our behaviours in our communities should be a model of integrity, honesty and advocacy.
- That financial sustainability, accountability, and transparency is a requirement for all of our stakeholders and will become something that sets us apart in our community.