Child Support Program
A safe non-judgmental and healthy environment for children whose mothers are accessing shelter, women’s support groups and outreach services. This program addresses the specific needs of children who have witnessed family violence. The goal of the Child Support Program is to enhance and maintain the spiritual, physical, emotional and social well-being of the child and family.
- Recreational Opportunities
- Group Support for Children In-Shelter
- One on One Time to Assist/Support Moms With Their Parental Role
- Education and resources provided to mothers about the effects of family and domestic violence on children
- Developmentally and age appropriate safety planning with children
- Referrals and information on child related resources within the community